Computerized Wheel Alignment: $49.95
Wheel Alignment and Wheel Balancing are two different services and most consumers often get them confused.
Wheel Alignment consists of adjusting the angles of the wheels so that they are perpendicular to the ground and parallel to each other. This hlpes your vehicle drive straight on a level road; Wheel alignment will also increase the tire life.
Wheel Balancing on the other hand, allows the tires and wheels to spin without causing any vibrations. This is accomplished by checking for any heavy spots on the wheel-tire combination and conpensating for it by placing a measured lead weight on the opposite site of the wheel from where the heavy spot is.
Your Car needs a Wheel Alignment if:
- Uneven or rapid tire wear
- Pulling or drifting away from a straight line
- Wandering on a straight level road
- Spokes of the steering wheel off to one side while driving on a straight and level road.
Your Car needs Wheel Balancing if:
- Vibration in the steering wheel at certain highway speeds
- Vibration in the seat or floorboard at certain highway speeds
- Scalloped or cupped wear pattern on the tires